dancing when ya don’t wanna


the first weeks in my new home were kind of tough on the brain. feeling pretty happy cause well, it’s a bit hard not to here. but also confronting lots of big questions about the morality of escaping the pandemic-stricken city to hide away in a mountain town. feeling pretty sick about it, ironically. still working on those questions. 

my humble & radiant friend Laura once shared with me a lesson (one of many she’s shared!): that sometimes, you just have to get up and make yourself do things that you just don’t wanna do. she was talking about moving your body to the beat. when I’m having a particularly contradictory day in brain land, I come back to that moment and to a video of Laura busting a sweet move and I am inspired. hope you are too!
 
Happy groovin’, friends :-) 














Comments