inauguration

hi there, welcome to the most unorganized blog you've ever seen! 

this is just a random agglomeration of my thoughts. they're better out "there" than in here bouncing around in my brain, as me from sept 2 says: 

(sept 2)

i feel the need for all of my thoughts and anger and hurt 

and love

to be out there. 

i dont know where “there” is, but its outside of here,

here in my body. 


i feel the need to purge it all. i dont know how long i will feel this way and i long for when it passes,

but that time is not here yet, 

not here right now.  

and me from nov 18 decides what the heck, lets fucking do it! me from june 21 is perhaps wise?

(june 21)

your emotions are not a burden

your emotions are sacred 

your emotions let other emotions be free 

your emotions soften me.


it’s tough, that softening. 




im glad to have you here. 

Comments